Monday, December 10, 2007

《Impression》





“I’ve saw you in the past life”, is this just a romantic sentence?
Indeed, I saw you in my dream, you just be with me without saying anything,
I can feel that I really need you, don’t you know?

From this day on, you get into my life, to be a part of mine.
This is not only an entrance of my heart, but also of my soul.

I heard the sound was someone called.
---She needed help.
Your voice was so gentle and soft, I know you worried about her.
I was so envious that you got so much full love in the last love story.
Mine is gone, I just love you, only you could bring me to kiss the future’s light.
Only you could make me live in the reality world;
Only you could make me feel the breath.
I wonder ask myself, ”What can I do?”
Just love you, and to be continue….

Don’t you know? My Mr. right.
On that day, you found me and carried me on the road.
I just am a lost child,
so, never leave me, OK?

※This photograph was taken by葉錦添,亞維儂,2001。

No comments: