Thursday, December 13, 2007

《Heima》





I can’t help but crying.
All we have this gift when we were born,
we need crying to be alive and wasting lots of tears in our whole life,
for something you can’t get, for some reasons you can’t explain, for somewhere you never been there, or for someone you love….

Tonight, I can’t help but crying while I watching a film.
That film was described about love and it really touched my heart.
Suddenly, I noticed that my heart is so weak which is out of my mind,
I hunger for someone’s calling so much,
and than, the phone is ringing, is you.

Why you? I ask myself.
Though your personality is totally different with mine, and I have no idea about it; though sometimes you could get med or lose control, and I do not know how to handle this situation at all,
I still love you.

And I am so grateful about you give me this ability again.
You never know how depress I was before I met you.
I was not single but was so alone; I felt I could live without any meaningful and significant existence till I die. I do not care less about anything.
There is so cold place where I belong.
Until I met you, I can feel joy and pain while I was laughing or crying.
It was happened by an accident; I met you and discover that I am still here.

I am still here.
Every moment I breathe is so real, because of you’ll always console me while I was sad.
I am still here.
Every moment I suffer pain when you are leaving.
I am still here.
Every time you were unhappy, my work will became so difficult to do.

I am still here.
Because of you are there.

My dear, my love, I do want to thank you.
You make me feel …… I’m home.



Sigur Rós - Heima

No comments: