Monday, April 09, 2007

《I need to breathe》



No smoking, while the air is floating around my room
which is so cold, clean and fresh.

I am listening to the Lily Chou-Chou’s song:”Breathe”
The headphones called me awaken from all around my hearing world.
Freewill lead me to imaging the place where is silence and no one there,
I just walk and walk on the way of forth.
No one could guide me the correct directed roads,
And Time always passing by cruelly, I don’t have too much time now.

We always lack of grit to die so that we need to be alive so hard,
but how to breathe without anyone live in your mind?
What’s the most important thing in my whole life?
Can you answer me?........

Days by days, I just busy in working, playing, and thinking for living, not for life.
You know the different between these types.

So I am like floating smokes which get into the dark side of one’s soul.
All is disappeared. No hope, no weep, no feeling and no word.
Unless music and my ears which are put on headphones.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"I believe I can touch the sky
I think about it every night and day
Spread my wings and fly away"

"I Believe I Can Fly" lyrics /R. KELLY

It's good to listen.