Monday, April 16, 2007

《That's my Ridiculous》





「I want to be a machine what could making money!」I said.
Unfortunately, I don't have done yet and almost become a working machine.

I have one job, an art club, two copywrites, two cases, and one goal that MUST to do.
But I only have 24 hours to thinking, conducting, talking, driving, and sleeping.

It's really hard for me.
Today, I push myself to writing an article about music therapy,
It's almost evening, I don't write any word and feel tried terribly.

Anyway, I finally work out.
The computer makes a little bit noise while the piano concerto is playing.
That's so weird, I think.
There is so peaceful into the air at that moment,
no one is talking or laughing, although in fact, the complex sound is very loudly there.
Time seems to be stop, how wonderful it is!

I dreamt my Lord come to visit me, and put his hand on my shoulder.
「Let me die!」I ask.
He didn't reply.
I see the holly kindly lights from his eyes,
and feel warm on his hand, I pray for my selfish.
「Have any God in my heart?」I ask again.
There is nobody can save you. The voice seems want to tell me that.

I didn't disappointed and didn't know why.
「That's all your choices!
If you want to change this situation,
you must lost something or someone, maybe that would meant to be yourself!」

It's totally correct, what my destiny is depends on what I done.
I can't help but continue to say:
What my ridiculous is depends on what the world is!

Maybe the article is just a joke, or come from my seriously thinking.
But the point is, never being so seriously, please!
(Like the actor said who played film 'breakfast on Pluto')

No comments: