Friday, December 21, 2012

The END of the world / the world of the END

Which one is reality?

I lost someone on the past two years.

Reality is a poison , so that the daydream can't come true,and the night dream can't  be real.

I laugh so loud sometimes ,cause I can't notice the existence of mine,
I cry so quiet sometimes, cause I can't catch anybody's attention.

LIFE is such as  a fool, even you know the END is everyone will die anyway,
But you don't understand why we are still alive? You try so hard to figure it out but failed finnaly.

Now we live in the world of END. The deadline was past away indeed.
Enjoy the reborn of the LIFE.even it is the FAKE joke about 2012.12.21.

However, it happened already, and the END day still always on 2010. 12.21.
I was dead, dafinately.....maybe.

4 comments:

The Star-Crossed Lovers said...

Dad, I was so regret that didn't take care of you when you alive. I always wish I could be your arms while I was a child, but I lie. Can you hear me?

The Star-Crossed Lovers said...

Sorry that I lost control again, dad. I just miss you. I just miss you so much. While I was child, I would always wait for you back home on the midnight

The Star-Crossed Lovers said...

But now I can't wait for your back. You will never back.
What can I do ?
I cant stop crying. nothing is worth for fight. Nothing is meaningful about life. Sorry dad. I lost you when I was so young. Why you left so rush without saying anything? I just can accept that..... You were gone......but dad, I will never forget about you worked so hard that raise me up till today. I am full grateful about what you gave me.

The Star-Crossed Lovers said...

I miss you dad......even now. I still remember the sweetest memories about you. I feel I still like a child who needs you. Just need you, right there...