Friday, December 12, 2008

'Heima'



">#8 A.K.A. Popplagio


‘Take it all in, let it all out.’
Maybe this is what he sings. it could be mention about love, life and our feelings.

I can’t tell, or describe that how it happens while I falling down.
By the flowing of joy and pain in my mind, I know where it comes and goes, but I don’t know where the feeling of peace in or out.

Secrets in silence of mine, memories in still of time, are those any different?
All leaves fall, and all days alone. Sometimes we struggle; sometimes we retry to make us alive in this world with no regulation. One thing is certifiable that all is one, and one is all, we can’t depart it from the fact. All we human beings dissolved in it.

‘Do you love me? Are we family or are we lovers?’
that’s I always lovely to ask you.
‘Caus I really don’t know what the truly answer is.

Maybe I’m just really such a damn fool.




No comments: