Friday, April 17, 2009

《Quarter Blue》



“It’s not difficult that pretend you’re happy when you are blue.”
It always appears sadness on your face, and I must used to fit in it. Today, Taipei is blue for the rain falling, and it seems would never stop. There are fog and cloudy of the sky. You can’t change the habit of smoking cigarettes, so that I can’t stop staying up at the midnight.

Why our tears be tasted so sweet? Are just because we getting older, or we getting more blue? We can’t fit in the cruel society and reality ‘cause we have not enough courage to fight it. You lose in this game, not the game is such damn suck.

How I wonder the people around me are full happiness and joyful, but this is just a wish. Actually, I shocked for my friends crying…I can’t help but angry, why the God treat us like that? Why people always broken our hearts, especially our parents? I almost lost my temper, but I still have no resolution to conduct with this trouble, even though I am almost close to 30 years old.

Sometimes, I can’t figure out the reason why we live so hard to be alive, everybody looks so unhappy, they always worry about money, future, health, working situation…etc, and even they solve one problem, they still stuck in another one. It’s a shit, also a terrible circle. We stuck in the chaos by each other.

I listen to the music of Sigur Ros right now, slowly, smoothly and warmly, I be heal for the rhythm; it’s where the destiny would be belong to our deep soul. We are the outsiders and betrayers of the world, the only identify thing is our beating heart; the only one thing could proof our existence is just the breath; the only way to escape from here is forgetting this world……

I’ve saw an eagle was flying, I thought he wasn’t a hero; he just got to fly away this mountain, so he fly high, higher and higher….till you couldn’t see. You might think he would be happy ‘cause his dreams come true, you want to touch the sky like him, so you envy him, so you envy anything…….I as the eagle which is stuck in the sky, I could smell the clean air and see the beautiful scene, but here is cloudy and rainy…I need the light to fly through the dark side; I need the sun to warm my wings to fly away from the story of others.

Don’t be afraid, you can comfort yourself, though the world is so cold, you can keep warm by yourself, you are your lord of salvation.

No comments: