Monday, June 25, 2012

Reason with me

I saw you in my dream,also while I saw Gammy, I saw in you. He is your mirror. The journey is just starting on the sorrow. You hurt me in the deep when I fallen to the black hole But I still dig it deeper and deeper I think I might love someone, even I might hurt someone at the same time. If I could, I might love someone. Not afraid that losing my beloved again. All the thankful is taht you gave me the love, Left the love to me. That's the reason why I hurt. It's a long long journey that I can't escape from you. It's a long long journey that I need pass by , pass by, by myself. I might love someone.....

1 comment:

The Star-Crossed Lovers said...

Why am I so weak? I suffer this discussing thing, Will you protect me?why you are not be with me........