Wednesday, November 21, 2007

《My Lord》



He called me, sometimes with a murmur, sometimes with a screaming.
I did almost go crazy and lost control.
「空虛的身體,虛偽的靈魂」

“I have guilty,” you always think about that and make sure if it’s true or not.
I can’t help but crying while she prays for me.
Just as on the phone call, I calculate when the time will be gone, the death time of my heart.
She is so kind and her voice is so softly that burning my coldest heart.
She said, wish the God could bring me to escape the pain and sorrow, whatever by any way.
He loves me, if I love him with my full heart.
If there is any salvation that my lord prepare for me one day,
I’ll give anything that I have to express my grateful.
I really hope that day will be come as soon as possible.

I really do.



※photo by a friend of mine,zoe.

No comments: